Monday, July 9, 2007

Kay

Kay Parnell, passed away on July 4. at 4:00 AM. Married 44 years to husband Tom. Sober 40 years in A.A. Thats a lot of fours. Won the Presidents Cup in golf at Villa De Paz in 1983. Hope there is room in heaven for some of her drives. Memorial Service will be held on Wednesday July 11 at 7:00 PM at Greer-Wilson Funeral Home 5921 W. Thomas Rd. Phoenix, AZ

Kay was married to one of the nicest guys I ever met, Tommy. Tommy worked at Channel 12 for years retiring some 4 years ago. Tommy is obviously older, but the youngest "old man" I ever met, forever young as they say. I pray that he will be okay, and I know he will. Tommy is such a great guy and Kay was such a delightful person to know. Married 44 years and 40 years sober. That is no small feat. I wish only the best for Tommy and I hope that Kay gets to play golf in Heaven.

No comments: