Thursday, June 21, 2007

GWB Rap

I found this, of all places, tucked inside a daily TV news rag I get called "TV Shoptalk". I get it every weekday and it's for TV people to kind of see what is going on in the industry. It was good today as it has several clips of promos and opens from various TV stations that I may post here at a later date. The editor found them on YouTube and gathered them all up. Some of them are pretty funny. This one falls under the heading of "just for laughs" and has no significance to the TV industry.

Now, I am a supporter of President Bush, I do have some issues with some of his policies, but overall, I think he is a decent guy and trying to do what is best for the country. But, this rap is obviously taking yet another swipe at him, albeit in jest. But I just thought it was funny and felt I that I should post it.