Friday, June 15, 2007

Why does this need to be put on the AOL splash page?

You know, I really don't have anything against anyone, other than the terrorists that want to destroy our society. But the other day, when I signed on to AOL, this was the splash page. Why does this need to be the focal point of AOL's splash page? I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle, I find it abhorrent and an aberration, but I don't really care what they want to do with themselves behind closed doors. I figure that's between them and their creator.

But I am of the belief when "God made man, he made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve." I know people who are homosexuals. That's their business as long as they don't try and tell me that "I have to accept their lifestyle as legitimate". Nope, I don't have to accept anything. I think this is one more attempt at trying to legitimize homosexuality. I have often thought that the whole "gay marriage" issue was just a way for the homosexual community to try and legitimize their chosen "lifestyle" and get society as a whole to accept it as normal. And I prefer not to call them "gays" or "gay" as I find nothing "gay" about that lifestyle.

Some might think I am homophobic, which is not true. I would find the same thing a bit offensive had it been a hetero couple, except in my mind, it's more acceptable for a man to be kissing a woman than well, you know. I just thought this was inappropriate to put on perhaps the major ISP in the world, where children are probably signing on. Whatever your sexual preference, just keep it to yourself is what I think.






No comments: