Thursday, January 8, 2009

"You're going to love my nuts"

Vince is back with Slap chop. Famous with his "Shamwow" commercial, he now comes back with slap chop. I like this guy. He has moxy, I guess it's called. I also hate Billy Mays (He always come out yelling at you, I hate that, "Hi I'm Billy Mays). But at :57 secs in, he says, "you're going to love my nuts" and I have a feeling that SNL is going to pick this up and run a skit based on that line. Anyway, if there is a pitchman out there that has it, Vince does. If you really pay attention to the spot, in the context of "you're going to love my nuts", there are a lot of double entendre. At least, I heard a few.

You just like the guy, or at least I do. I can see this guy going on to becoming a multi-millionaire if he isn't already. Watch the video, it's really an effective commercial and there are very few of them out there.


No comments: