Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Picture that Al Gore & the looney Left don't want you to see

Yep, that's right kids. While I am at it, and since I love anything that has to with the cosmos and space in general. I mean, I ain't a trekkie or anything and I don't have a telescope, but I marvel at the universe. It's amazing to think that we are out here on our 'little blue ball' just whizzing around in space and there are 'giants' that just dwarf us. Whenever I think that I am something special, I look at pictures like this or walk outside at night and look at the stars and I get a perspective on just how small in relation to the world, nay, the universe, we really are. That is a reason why I think it's arrogant to say we somehow can change something as powerful as the climate. The earth is not fragile, it has existed with and without us for centuries, if not eons and we are the proverbial gnat on an elephant's back.

Truly, if one can't see the hand of God in all there is, then they have no hope!

No comments: