Tuesday, March 27, 2007

In Honor of Buddy the Pirate kitty...a pirate joke

A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible." "What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg?" the bartender says. "You didn't have that
before." "Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now." says the pirate.

"Well,okay but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?" asked the bartender. "We were in another battle." replied the pirate. "I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off, but I got fitted with a hook I'm fine, really."

Then the bartender asks, "So, what about that eye patch?"
The pirate replies, "Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of sea gulls flew over. I looked up and one of them s*** in my eye."

"You're kidding, " said the bartender, "you couldn't lose an eye just from bird s***." The pirate responds, "It was my first day with the hook."

no animals, homeless people, liberals, pinheads or florida voters were hurt or injured in the writing of this post

Arrrgggh, matey

No comments: